1. Don’t live with one of your BFFS.
2. Chose someone who has it together.
3. Avoid rooming with a hermit.
4.Pick someone with a sleep cycle similar to yours.
5. Ditto for someone with a similar budget.
6. Chose someone who has different interests than you do.
7. Pick someone who likes to cook.
8. Choose someone who is around your size.
1. You just finished training your roommates! They've successfully learned to do their dishes, get their shoes out of the way, and leave the remote control on the table where you can find it. Now you've got new roommates and you have to start ALL over! You wonder to yourself what kind of treats this new roommate can be swayed with...
2. Craiglist may truly be the creepiest place in the world to find a roommate. Everybody can be normal when they describe themselves in four sentences...
3. IKEA furniture is evil. Somehow you managed to decipher the hieroglyphics that came with the bookcase that folds into a bed. You also, however, forgot that you'll need to take this monster apart one day to move it...You secretly wonder how much a sledge hammer costs to rent.
4. Paper cuts are for amateurs, you've moved on to cardboard cuts and you now need to invest in a steam cleaner to fix the carpet that is now stained red.
5. ALL of your friends are busy at the same time! You've planned, everything is set and with your closest five friends you can have this done in no time, right? Wrong. Of your closest five friends, two of them have just come down with a 24 hour virus you've never heard of, 1 of them forgot about a term paper they have to finish for a class they never took and the other two dropped their phones in the exact same pool...
Long story made short, moving is over rated. We love having you here! Renew your lease today, prop your feet up on YOUR coffee table and enjoy the thought that the only thing you have to do is come up with a good excuse as to why you can't help your friends move this semester!